Our firm's extensive banking experience, access to a diverse investor network, and distinctive approach to investment banking allows us to provide our clients with relevant transactional strengths:
- Objectivity : Since we are not affiliated with an investment or commercial bank, there is no conflict of interest. Our financing recommendations are not influenced by a desire to utilize internal distribution capabilities or funding capacity. BNCP prides itself on combining honest, straightforward advice with a superior level of service to the client. By providing objective advice, BNCP is committed to maximizing the range of options for its clients. Our ultimate success is derived from the satisfaction of our clients. By delivering the highest level of commitment, expertise and execution capabilities, BNCP seeks to establish long-term relationships with each and every client.
- Senior-level Attention : From kick-off to closing, BNCP clients receive the partner-level attention that larger investment banks usually reserve for their largest clients. We firmly believe that there is no substitute for experience and we affirm that every client will receive the most thorough and comprehensive service possible. BNCP's principals have developed the skills and successful track records that can maximize transaction values and ensure a higher probability of closure for our clients.
- Value Building : We define ourselves not simply by raising capital or selling companies, but by helping clients create value. Timing and preparation are critical factors to a successful capital raising or M&A process. We examine both of these factors closely before beginning the marketing process and make appropriate recommendations based on our findings.
- Hands-on Approach : We are "roll-up our sleeves" and get the job done people. Our approach starts with diving into the technology and operations of a company and working closely with management to prepare the company before showing it to potential acquirers or investors. We are involved and provide our expertise at every step along the way, including providing input and collaborating with other advisors (lawyers, accountants, regulating entities, etc.) participating in the transaction.
- Creative Deal Structuring : BNCP has demonstrated a unique ability to provide clients with creative deal structuring advice. Whether it is equity or debt financing or M&A advisory, BNCP has a breadth of experience formulating and executing transactions for early-stage and middle market companies.
- Extensive Network : We maintain an extensive network of relationships with institutional investors and lenders, as well as other intermediaries, to provide our clients direct access to the lowest cost sources of capital. Our principals hold a deep understanding of the domestic as well as the Indian, Middle Eastern and Latin American industry environments. Our firm's extensive banking experience combined with access to a diverse network of private equity / venture capital firms, commercial and investment banks, and private investors, is what permits us to identify, structure and execute complex investment transactions for clients both in the US and overseas.
- Negotiation Expertise : In today's financial environment, corporate finance is rarely simple in nature. BNCP has extensive experience negotiating complex transactions for both early-stage and middle-market companies. These include internal negotiations between management, founders and investors as well as transactional negotiations with acquirers, investors and creditors. We have particular experience working with these companies and understand how to effectively balance shareholder, management and investor needs to bring a transaction to completion.
- Broad Scope : While BNCP focuses on early-stage and middle market companies, we have completed transactions for companies in a wide range of industries and at all stages of development. Our broad exposure allows us to better source potential buyers and investors and to more effectively raise capital or market companies for sale. Our industry knowledge allows us to identify potential synergies or complementarities, understand the drivers of value and effectively position transactions on the market.